Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Perspectives

A friend, who also recently had a baby, said to me the other day that when things are crazy at her home she just reminds herself that it could be worse, she could have had twins like me. I told her well I always remind myself that I could have had triplets.

From Sid the Science Kid, a show on PBS:
    
     What's louder than one baby crying?
     I don't know, what is louder than one baby crying?
     Two babies crying. What is louder than two babies crying?
     Three babies crying?
     No, three elephants crying!


There are many days when things are really crazy and hectic and it seems like the crying never stops and I have to remind myself to stop and change my perspective of the situation. And know that it could be worse, I could have had three elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment