Monday, September 20, 2010

Kids Clothes Challenge Week-Monday


Today I made C the Snap Wrap Dress from the Prudent Baby website. I think it turned out pretty well. It did take longer than an hour to make, because the straps were a pain to turn (they took almost an hour themselves). I do like this pattern and will definitely make another one. I'm seeing all sorts of possibilities for personalizing it!
I sewed in the morning after all the kids were awake, changed, and fed. I had to stop several times to remove O from under the table, help C get out of the weird places that she rolls into and tell J to stop playing with the sewing machine (he was pushing the reverse switch while I was sewing). Overall though it was a successful sewing day. Let's hope for tomorrow to be the same.

2 comments: