Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kids Clothes Challenge Week-Thursday


I made another Snap Wrap Dress today. I added a coordinating piece of bias tape on the bottom to hem it, rather than the usual fold-iron-fold-iron-stitch hem (I'm sure it has an actual name, but oh well). I'm really, really liking this pattern and will probably make a few more like it. I'm seeing a ribbon trim, maybe some cute applique, a double layer skirt....oooooo, I don't think I'll get to making any clothes for the boys. I also really like that it only takes one yard of fabric to make and there is enough left over for a coordinating headband (if I were into headbands, well maybe...).

BTW, Twin List Thursday will continue next week. I don't want to spoil all this fabric-goodness vibe going on this week with a sadish (is that a word?) jaunt down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment