Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sneak Peek and Twin List Thursday

Tomorrow is the big day! Yikes!! But I think that for the most part, I am ready. Here is a picture of a few of the new items that I'll have at the craft fair tomorrow (if you are in Anchorage, it is at Rogers Park Elementary from 4-8PM).


Please ignore the clutter on either side. There are Halloween/fall inspired table runners using Moda's Pumpkins Gone Wild fabric, hair ties, glow-in-the-dark bracelets (plain and embellished), knit bracelets, knit rose pins, and some turned tree ornaments that are still waiting to be colored. Don't you love the bracelet stands? My hubby made them a while ago to hold up a makeshift baby barrier, but the babies kept knocking them over. We kept them because we thought they'd make a cool ring toss game later on. I saw them a few days ago in the laundry room and thought they were perfect for displaying the bracelets. Yeah, hubby!
Now I just have to figure out prices, any suggestions?

Here's another sneak peek:


I've been waiting so patiently for the Cat in the Hat and Celebrate Seuss fabric from Robert Kaufman to come out so when I saw it available at the Fat Quarter Shop, I snatched some up! I bought both of the fat quarter bundles and two half yard cuts. I plan on making J a twin sized quilt using this technique. The other fabric is called Tweet Tweet by Keiki for Moda. I bought two charm packs and a jelly roll. I plan on making C and O these blankets.
So those are just some of my upcoming projects.

Now onto Twin List Thursday (does anyone even like this?)

#11 Baby A (or B) will wake up Baby B (or A) and the dog next door/ car down the street/airplane flying overhead will wake them both up.
#12 Sleep really IS overrated, but not for the babies
#13 get used to being stared at-everyone seems to have to get a look at twins, Grandmas will walk across crowded restaurants to look at twins, people who you think would be the least likely to be interested in babies will stop and look at your twins.


Okay, back to work now!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Dr. Seuss fabric. Now I need to go buy some.

    ReplyDelete