Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Sneak Peek

Here's a little sneak peek at what I'm working on right now:

This is from the Moda charm pack Sanctuary by 3 Sisters. Can't tell you exactly what it will be yet, just a little experiment, but I need to make a quick trip to the fabric store before finishing it.
J's sweater is almost finished. No pattern used, just lots of holding up to a wiggly 2 year old to check the length. It is however VERY wide, I think it's going to hang on him quite a bit. Oh well, it's still pretty nice.
This is something that I threw together last night. I'd made the sleeves awhile ago and thought they'd look nice on a t-shirt. I took one of J's shirts and manipulated them on (I say manipulated because it was quite an ordeal for this novice). What do you think? Cute or dorky? I may try making more and putting them up in my etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment