Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Craft Fair

     Sorry for not posting the last couple of days. It's been pretty busy around here. All three kiddos are sick and have been for the last week or so (they seem to take after me and hang onto a cough for weeks). And I've been busy preparing for the craft fair.
     For the last two years, I've participated in the craft fair at the school I worked at. This year I debated quite a bit as to whether or not to do it again this year. After thinking things out and talking with my hubby, I decided to go for it. I came up with some new items this year. The last few years the things that sold were small, inexpensive things that appealed to kids. So I decided to focus mainly on that.


    This year there will be some glow-in-the-dark fabric bracelets, knit bracelets, rolled fabric rose hair accessories and pins, some pens and ornaments my super-talented Dad turned, and perhaps some knit ornaments as well. I'm trying to find things that require very little sewing so that I can make them while the kids are sleeping. (That bowl is my Dad's handiwork too, it however is not for sale. Just a cool prop.)
     My plan for this blog this week is a tutorial or two based on craft fair items. We'll see how it goes, it all depends on the kids' moods (like everything else).
     For some kid news: O is trying to stand without holding on to something (he's up to 30 seconds, yikes!), C cut her second tooth, sat up on her own once, and is very close to crawling, and J is keeping us all entertained around here by singing and dancing. In other words-very busy, very crazy, very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment