Monday, June 13, 2011

Kangaroo Farm

Yesterday we (my sister, nieces, nephew, J and I) went to this cool little farm in Arlington, WA called The Outback Kangaroo Farm. They have kangaroos (of course), llamas, donkeys, chickens, tortoises, and ring tailed lemurs. J liked looking at the animals, but he would not pet any of them. Maybe next time.

J looking at a mama kangaroo with a joey in her pouch.


I've also been working on some embroidery (oh, I didn't win the Prudent Baby contest). For the kids' rooms in our new house I want to try to decorate them with themes. For J-space, for C-fairy tales and for O-animals. Here is one that I finished for O. I'm going to have my hubby make a simple frame that I will wrap the fabric around.

Called the Sunburst Lion, I can't remember who designed it, but it was a free pattern online.


No comments:

Post a Comment