Thursday, June 9, 2011

Me, Blogged About!

Guess what! I was blogged about! Check it out at My Taylor Made. Shan of My Taylor Made created the cutest Bubble Romper pattern and was having a contest to see who would test it. Well, I was chosen! It took me a little longer than expected to sew it up since J decided that was a good week to be sick, but I did finish it. I wish I could show a picture right now, but I'm not on my own computer. Again, check out the posting here and see pictures of my little cuties.

Oh, if you didn't already know, we are in the process of moving to Texas. Right now I am staying with my parents in Washington (yes, the state) while my hubby packs up the house (isn't he a sweetie). In a week or so he will drive down and together we will embark on the long drive from here to Texas, with 3 little ones. So much fun, so many unexpected "adventures" ahead.

So, I won't be posting here as often as I'd like, but I will try to keep you updated, show pics of the scenery, tell you what does and doesn't work to keep 3 kids happy and quiet on a week long drive. I also kind of put my etsy shop on semi-vacation mode. That means that the only thing that I have listed is a knitting pattern that can be sent through email. I may try to make some flowers here and post them, we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment