Friday, August 5, 2011

Howdy!



Howdy y'all! We are here in Texas now and slowly getting settled into our new lives. Of course we arrive during one of the worst droughts since the 1950's. The temps have been in the triple digits almost EVERY day that we've been here! And the humidity-yuck!
Well, at least our new house has air conditioning.

I've been able to do a little sewing and knitting since the move and have a few new items up in my shop. My favorites are these mini first aid kits:


They each come with the first aid supplies shown in the picture, but will definitely hold more! They are small enough to fit in a purse, back pack, diaper bag, etc. 

I've also knit up some fun flower barrettes:

Yep, that's the back of my head! See the lovely stenciled ivy on the patio posts?! 
I'll post pictures of the trip soon.

1 comment:

  1. These first aid kits look to be a great idea,. Love your blog , now following xx Ava

    ReplyDelete