Thursday, December 9, 2010

Twin List Thursday

Okay, now the final installment of Twin List Thursday:

#26 Forget about "nap when they nap", it's more like eat, pee, shower when they nap

#27 Learn not to count on people when they say they will be over to help (or maybe it's just my friends)

#28 Leave them where they lie-if they fall asleep on the floor, leave them!

Alright, that's it. I just have to reiterate that I was going through a very hard time when I wrote those. My life had been flipped upside down. I had one tiny baby home and another one in the hospital trying to learn how to eat. I had a 2 year old who was learning what babies really were and was also learning that they were staying. I was recovering from surgery and from the guilt I felt (and still kinda feel) about not being able to carry them to term. I'm doing better now, we have our ups and downs, but I think that there are more ups than downs at this point. We are living, growing, loving, learning and stumbling through life as everyone tends to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment